Why residential roof replacement? Your roof is the most important element of protecting your home. If your roof is not properly equipped to deal with all that Mother Nature can dish out, you are risking serious damage to your home and belongings. There is nothing more upsetting than a leaky roof and replacing it is not always an option. A small leak can turn into a huge roofing nightmare when left alone. Minor tasks such as sealing leaks and replacing damaged shingles will preserve the life of your roof and maintain its quality.
Roof replacement isn’t a small investment, but it is one that is sometimes necessary to help protect your home from further damages. Call MC Construction today! We provide free inspections and estimates! Our team has many years of experience inspecting and replacing roofs. We work with your homeowner’s insurance to help you reduce or eliminate the out of pocket cost. We send out a team member to inspect the roof and go over an estimate with you. You can choose from a range of styles, colors, and brands to ensure that you have exactly what you want.
Reasons for A Residential Roof Replacement
- Increase Your Home’s Value
- Storm Damage
Potential signs that your roof may need to be replaced:
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing
- Cracked shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles.
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life.
- The roof just looks old and worn.
- Dark streaks. Airborne algae cause dark streaks on roof decks. While this may not necessarily harm the roof shingles, it may not look good.
- Moss. Moss can grow on roof surfaces that don’t get much sunlight especially in cool, moist climates. Moss growth can be more than a cosmetic issue. Moss holds moisture against the roof surface and overtime in freezing climates can cause damage to the granules on the top of the shingles. Moss can be brushed off, but it won’t prevent it from growing again; take care not to damage the shingle surface. You may need to contact a professional roofing contractor.
When it comes time to start considering a roof replacement for your house, you will need a roofing contractor that has the experience, compassion, and in-depth knowledge of full roof replacements. Don’t make the mistake of falling for an inexperienced roofing contractor who simply talks a good game. Repairing, replacing, and restoring roofs is an overly complex project. MC Construction offers complete roof replacement that is backed up by industry-leading service, the most advanced equipment, and the industry-leading manufactures. Our mission is to provide excellent roofing replacement while only using premium roofing materials. Our expert roofing crew will meet with you and provide a comprehensive inspection of your roof and provide you a cost for a roof replacement. MC Construction provides residential roof replacement throughout the greater Indianapolis area as well as parts of Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky.